Banelec are a Made in the Midlands Silver Member
With many years of experience in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of a vast variation of control systems within a multitude of industries we consider ourselves to be one of the leading suppliers of such equipment in the UK.
We pride ourselves upon delivering high quality products all designed and manufactured in-house using only top quality equipment, designed and builtby our very experienced and professional staff. Customer satisfaction is key to our survival and this we take very seriously. To date almost all customers who have placed a single order with Banelec have returned for further products.
The workforce is the backbone of any company and at Banelec we ensure that all our engineers and staff are fully trained and kept up to date with new procedures and legislation as required.
Hazardous Area Control Systems
There are many manufacturers of hazardous area equipment around the world, however we feel that Banelec is unique because as far as we know we are the only company who can design the control circuit from the customer description, manufacture the system and install it worldwide.
Banelec are now approved partners with Bartec which now allows us to populate hazardous area enclosures supplied by them, following a course at the Technor HQ in Stavanger, Norway, we now are one of very few companies worldwide that are allowed to design, populate and self-certify their enclosures, Banelec have always had a reputation for a speedy turnaround of hazardous area equipment but now our service is to become even better.
With this in mind Banelec have achieved something that our main competitors refused to even contemplate. Working in conjunction with Bartec we managed to provide four ATEX systems from design approval to ready for despatch at our works within 4 weeks, a truly amazing effort by all involved.
Specialist Distribution Panels
Distribution boards in specialist locations are very rarely standard – off the shelf – units, Banelec offer the very best solutions for this scenario.
In general, our distribution boards are designed as bespoke units for one or more of the following requirements:
- When a specific maximum size or shape of enclosure is required due to space restrictions
- The choice of material or paint colour is particular to a specific customer or location. (1)
- A particular type of protection is required, i.e. MCB/RCD combinations
- Multiple and varied types of MCB are required, i.e. 1 pole, 2 pole, 3pole or 4 pole combinations.
- When 3 pole MCB/RCD protection is required (2)
- Increased KA rating is required, for MCB devices, Banelec can offer up to 50KA ratings.
- When dedicated termination points are required rather than direct entry to the MCB’s, generally these will be DIN rail type terminals.
- When specialist segregation of compartments is required(3)
- Auxiliary trip failure indication on single or multiple MCB’s and RCD’s(4)
- Door interlocking of incoming MCCB or Isolation devices
Bespoke Control Systems
Almost all of our control systems are completely new designs, whether it is a simple control panel, hazardous area or fully automatic system Banelec have the staff to ensure that all systems are designed to latest standards with safety being the foremost focus, with this in mind we endeavour to produce the most cost effective solution.